Downtown Oronoco Gold Rush Days Inc.
August 18, 19, and 20, 2017
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Lot rental price: $100 per 15’ x 15’or 15’ x 20’ (all lot sizes are approximate). Credit cards are not accepted. Checks will be accepted prior to August. 1. Thereafter, all payments must be made with cash or a money order.*
Vendors must stay for all 3 days. Advertised hours for the show: Friday and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Show vendors will be allowed into the show to go to their designated lots. until Thursday, August 17, at 1:00 p.m. The show goes on rain or shine. New dealers will be assigned spaces based on type of merchandise sold. We reserve the right to accept or reject any dealer. We are not responsible for rain, theft or an act of God. We carry insurance on the common walkways; all vendors are responsible for their own insurance. Vendors who leave before 2:00 p.m. on Sunday forfeit their booths for the 2017 show.
Subcontracting of lots or any variables to this schedule must be approved by the Event Coordinator who is located at the Information Booth.
Merchandise and/or vehicles must be contained within your assigned paid space. Off-site complimentary parking is available for vendors only at Carol Cowden Park (one block west of the Oronoco Presbyterian Church) on a space available basis for vehicles, trailers, and motor homes. Absolutely NO PARKING on empty lots. All vehicles must be contained within your paid lot, or an additional lot purchased. Contact Information Booth regarding rental price of areas that may be available for parking. Vehicles in violation will be towed. Additional parking is usually available at a cost from private homeowners.
The Information Booth located at the South end of Minnesota Ave. opens at 6:30 a.m. each day. An ATM is located at the Fire Hall; bags of ice are available at the Information Booth.
Cancellation policy: Refunds less 10% administrative fee will be issued if your request is received by July 15, 2017. No refunds will be issued after July 15 unless the lot(s) is re-rented. Booths can be sublet for one year with permission from the Committee. Include the name of the vendor who is subletting as well as contact information.
Setup times on Thursday, August 17, 2017. Food Vendors can begin set-up at 6:00 a.m. Show Vendors can begin set-up at 1:00 p.m.
Be respectful of boundary lines and your neighboring dealers when setting up. Avoid blocking walkways with vehicles or merchandise.
All walkways must be kept open as well as areas marked by white lines designated for emergency vehicles. Any vehicles/trailers parked in alleys, walkways or other people’s lots will be towed without notice at the owner’s expense. In addition:
- Food sales from vendors who do not have a food permit are not allowed
- Generators not allowed except with special permission
- Spikes for set-up on blacktopped roads cannot be used
- Golf Carts (except Gold Rush vehicles and authorized medical permits) are prohibited
- There are no electrical or water hook-ups available. Water is located at the Community Center in Section D.
- Ice, T-shirts and Gold Rush souvenirs are sold at the Information Booth
- Dealers must pick up any refuse around lot(s) before leaving on Sunday.
- Please recycle all cardboard by breaking it down and stacking it beside the containers with the red lids located throughout the grounds
Weather Information: only the Chairman of the Downtown Oronoco Gold Rush Committee will make decisions regarding weather issues that may impact the show. Vendors may call the Information Booth directly for weather updates (507-367-2111).
By signing the reservation letter, I agree to abide by the rules of the Downtown Oronoco Gold Rush Days, Inc. event and by the laws of the City of Oronoco and by law enforcement instructions with regard to one-way traffic and ordinances.
- New policy regarding payment (see above)*
- Set-up Time for Vendors 1:00 p.m. Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Canceled check is your receipt. Included a stamped envelope for written verification
- ALWAYS include your email address if available and cell phone number
- State of Minnesota requires that all vendors sign a new ST-19 form each year. Set-up is not allowed without the submission of a completed form.