Tilly’s RV Park Tends to be full with repeat customers from year-to-year but if you contact them well in advance you might find a space is available. Here is their contact information.
Oronoco City Park is located on the River and within walking distance of the show. There are restrooms, a picnic pavilion and a play area for the kids. Phone # 507-367-4405 or 507-367-4526. Camping is $20 per night, no water or electricity hookups are available and this is on a first come -first serve basis.
Here is a list from Good Sam Club with some of the other local campgrounds. The smallest radius they would let us select is 25 miles so be sure to consider that when you call.
And finally here is a list from the Rochester Convention & Visitors Center for Camping.
GUESTHOUSE ROCHESTER is offering our Gold Rush visitors a special rate of $80/night during our event! Amenities include:
- Free wireless high-speed internet access
- Fitness room
- Business Center with internet, copier, and fax machine
- Complimentary breakfast featuring hot Belgium waffles
- Indoor pool, Jacuzzi and kiddie pool including game room
- On site laundry
- In-room fridge and microwaves
- Group rates available
- Large parking lot that can accommodate larger vehicles and equipment
- Special Gold Rush Days rate of $80.00 per night.…………
Here is a link to other area hotels and motels from Experience Rochester